JTS 1 joint and termination sealant is now available in Clear, eliminating the need for meticulous, time-consuming color matching.
The 100% solids, moisture-cure urethane joint and termination sealant is ideal for use in applications where significant movement or vibration is expected. It adheres to dry and wet surfaces with no sagging or shrinking and minimal odor.
Versatility and quick, easy application have made JTS 1 a contractor favorite:
- JTS 1 delivers excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, EPDM, PVC, wood, vinyl, and most other common building materials. TPO membranes must be primed with Mule-Hide Si TPO Primer before application of JTS 1.
- It can be used to seal larger joints – up to 2 inches wide and 1 inch deep without the use of a backer rod.
- When JTS 1 is applied to vertical surfaces, the bead stays in place, rather than oozing down the joint.
- Exceptional workability allows fast, hassle-free application.
- The tack-free time is just 30 minutes.
- There is minimal odor.
- Low volatile organic compound (VOC) content means JTS 1 can be used in areas with VOC restrictions.
More information can be found here.
Back to Blog