Edge Metal > Drip Edge
The T-Edge Plus is available in a TPO or PVC version and is designed with a double-folded drip edge neatly concealing the membrane-coated hook strip so it is not visible from ground level. The system consists of three separate components: a drip edge base, hook strip, and splice plate that are hooked together to form an aesthetically-pleasing edge.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Provides a colored face with a heat welded flashing
- Combines the functionality of the drip edge and the professional finish of fascia covers
- Double-folded drip edge neatly conceals the hook strip
- Consists of splice plate, Kynar® finish T-Edge metal base and hook strip available in 29 colors
- TPO and PVC coated hook strip comes with an attached 6" skirt that connects the extended eave of the T-Edge
- TPO available in white coated metal with or without skirt
- PVC available in white coated metal and skirt
- Pre-mitered inside and outside corners are ready to assemble
- Available in 10' lengths; 2" through 8" widths
- Meets ANSI/SPRI ES-1 RE-2 testing requirements
- Metalwork is automatically included in a Mule-Hide labor and material warranty
This item may have many variables and could be considered a custom ordered item. Please contact your local distributor or Mule-Hide Products for more information.