Edge Metal > Drip Edge
The T-Edge is available in two variations for use in a TPO or PVC roofing system and it provides a smooth edge finish and easy deck termination. The system consists of three separate components: a drip edge base, hook strip and splice plate that are hooked together to form an aesthetically-pleasing edge.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Provides a colored face with a heat welded flashing
- Combines the functionality of the drip edge and the professional finish of fascia covers
- Consists of splice plate, Kynar® finish T-Edge metal base and hook strip available in 29 colors
- TPO and PVC hook strips come with an attached 6" skirt that connects the extended eave of the T-Edge
- TPO available in white coated metal with or without skirt
- PVC available in white coated metal and skirt
- Pre-mitered inside and outside corners are ready to assemble
- Available in 10' lengths; 2" through 8" widths
- Meets ANSI/SPRI ES-1 RE-2 testing requirements
- A choice of 24 Gauge Steel or .040 Aluminum Cover
- Metalwork is automatically included in a Mule-Hide labor and material warranty
This item may have many variables and could be considered a custom ordered item. Please contact your local distributor or Mule-Hide Products for more information.