Cover Boards > Cover Boards
Gypsum-fiber roof board is a high-performance roof board for use in low-slope roofing systems. Its unique, fiber-reinforced, homogenous composition gives the panel strength and water resistance through to the core. Securock® roof boards provide exceptional bond and low absorption in adhered systems and with its homogenous composition achieves high wind-uplift ratings with no risk of facer delamination. Made from 97% recycled material, Securock® roof boards combine superior performance with sustainable design for all types of roofing systems including single-ply, fluid-applied, built-up, spray foam, metal and modified bitumen roofing.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Available in 4'x4' or 4'x8' sheets
- Minimum 1/2" thickness for UL Class A
- Exceptional bond and low absorption in adhered systems
- Moisture- and mold-resistant
- Excellent wind-uplift performance
- Manufactured from 97% recycled material
This item may have many variables and could be considered a custom ordered item. Please contact your local distributor or Mule-Hide Products for more information.