Fasteners & Termination > Bars
RD-100 Retaining Drainbar is made from special extruded aluminum without sharp edges providing a smooth sealant ledge against the roofing material and is be used with ballasted or non-ballasted systems. This product is available in 10' lengths with slotted mounting holes 6" on center and slotted drainage holes that are 4" on center.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Used as ballast retention at gutter edge
- Horizontal Pre-punched mounting holes 6" on center
- Must use water cut off when used as termination bar
- Drainage Holes: 3/8” x 1-1/2” slotted drain holes on 4” centers.
- 0.100" Thick x 3-1/2" tall
- Cannot be wrapped around corners
- Cannot be used as a batten bar