Silicone Coatings > Primer
Multibase SB is a 100% acrylic-based resin intended for application as a primer on approved substrates/surfaces prior to the application of Mule-Hide 100% Silicone Roof Coating. Multibase SB contains no mineral fillers and a minimal amount of pigment for improved adhesion.
Multibase SB blocks asphalt bleed through. Its light yellow color cures to a darker amber hue. Formulated to a relatively thin viscosity and low surface tension for complete penetration of the roof surface.
Use Multibase SB on modified bitumen, asphalt BUR, PVC, EPDM and Hypalon roof surfaces prior to applying the Mule-Hide 100% Silicone Roof Coatings. Do not use on coal-tar-pitch roofs, TPO membranes or any areas of ponding water.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Standard color is light yellow
- Apply with spray, roller or brush
- Do not store at temperatures below 45°F
- Available in 5 gallon pails, 50 gallon drums or 275 gallon totes
- Do not use on coal-tar-pitch roofs, TPO membranes or any areas of ponding water