Edge Metal > Copings
Flat coping offers a complete and attractive finish to any parapet wall. The system rests flat on top of the parapet. A continuous cleat secures the front and the back is secured by a screw.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Provides complete finish to parapet walls
- Installed using a continuous face cleat
- Pre-fabricated inside and outside corners are available
- 6" concealed plate provides coverage for expansion and contraction
- Available in 10' lengths; widths are customized for specifications
- Available in Kynar® colors, see color chart
- Max. face of 6" and 16" meets ANSI/SPRI ES-1 RE-3 testing requirements
- A choice of 24 Gauge Steel or .040 Aluminum Cover
- Metalwork is automatically included in a Mule-Hide labor and material warranty
This item may have many variables and could be considered a custom ordered item. Please contact your local distributor or Mule-Hide Products for more information.