Arched Drip Edge
Edge Metal > Drip Edge
The Arched Drip Edge provides a smooth finish that is an aesthetically-pleasing alternative to traditional piecing. Membrane coated roof flange enables welding a separate skirt to both the flange and the installed roof membrane to provide a watertight seal. A version utilizing uncoated metal roof flanges is available for use in an EPDM roofing system.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Arches in the vertical plane only
- Provides a smooth finish that is an aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional piecing
- Available in 5' through 10' lengths; 3" through 8" widths depending on building’s arch specifications
- PVC coated roof flange enables welding a separate skirt to both the flange and the installed roof membrane to provide watertight seal
- Available in Kynar® colors, see color chart
- PVC available in white coated metal
- Metalwork is automatically included in a Mule-Hide labor and material warranty
This item may have many variables and could be considered a custom ordered item. Please contact your local distributor or Mule-Hide Products for more information.