A-200 Flashing Grade
Acrylic Coatings > Sealant
Highly flexible sealant for seams, penetrations, flashings, metal roof fasteners, and other areas to fill voids in the substrate. Application of product can be brushed or extruded.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Apply by trowel or brush
- Must be used to seal fasteners and seams for a system warranty
- Minimum of 24 hour cure time between coats.
- Top coat must be applied within up 72 hours
- A-125 Metal Roof Primer must be applied prior to A-200 Flashing
- DO NOT USE with PVC single-ply membranes
- Do not freeze, do not thin
- Do not store at temperatures below 45°F or in excess of 120°F