2-Piece Snap-On Compression
Edge Metal > Fascia Covers
The 2-Piece Snap-On Compression system may be used as a perimeter flashing in a Mule-Hide PVC, TPO, or EPDM roofing system. The system consists of a 24-gauge Galvalume® base and a snap-on metal cover. The 2-Piece Flex Snap-On Compression system is made with a flat face to help it conform to a radius edge. The system consists of a 24-gauge Galvalume® base and a snap-on cover notched in 3” intervals to easily snap over radial surfaces.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Alternative to a full coping
- Secures membrane while providing an aesthetically pleasing finish
- Pre-mitered inside and outside corners are ready to assemble
- Available in 10' lengths; 3" through 8" widths
- 4" 2-Piece Snap-On Compression FM Approved 1-360
- 6" 2-Piece Snap-On Compression FM Approved 1-135
- Meets ANSI/SPRI ES-1 RE-2 testing requirements
- Works with EPDM, TPO, PVC and available in Kynar® Colors, see color chart
- A choice of 24 Gauge Steel or .040 Aluminum Cover
- Metalwork is automatically included in a Mule-Hide labor and material warranty
This item may have many variables and could be considered a custom ordered item. Please contact your local distributor or Mule-Hide Products for more information.