271 Mod Bit Sealant
Sealants > Joint & Termination
A fibrated, cartridge-grade, rubberized adhesive with bonding strength designed specifically for use with modified bituminous products. Sets by loss of solvent content through evaporation. Because of its ease of application and vertical bonding strength. Recommended for membrane seaming, flashing and detail work because of its excellent low temperature flexibility. Miami Dade County Approved. Meets ASTM D4598, D3409.
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates need for kettles and torches.
- High flexibility and great bonding strength
- Cold weather application
- Exhibits excellent sag resistance when used on vertical surfaces, even at high temperatures
- 100% recycled cellulose fibers
- Interlocking fiber matrix assures uniform, excellent adhesion
- NOT TO BE USED to adhere APP membranes
- DO NOT USE with PVC, TPO, EPDM or other single-ply membranes, over or under expanded polystyrene insulation or over gravel
- Do not store at temperatures below 45°F or in excess of 120°F
SAMB - Wall Flashing & Curb flashing Installation
Self-Adhering MOD BIT - Vertical Flashing Installation