System Benefits: Modular Roofing
Mule-Hide professional roofing systems are specifically designed for modular structures and are sold nationwide and in Canada through local distributors.
- Special cutting equipment and special roll sizes at distribution centers offer just-in-time single-ply membranes, ready to install
- Single-ply Membranes - EPDM, TPO, PVC and Walkable PVC
- Acrylic Water Base Bonding Adhesive meets specific criteria for indoor plant production and its single-side, fast installation keeps factory lines moving
Accessories & Retrofit Materials: In-Stock Locally
- Elastomeric Acrylic Coatings
- Non-penetrating Self-Bridging Mate-Line™ optimizes Dealer lease fleets
Training & Support
- Hands-on, in-plant factory installation training
- Dealer lease fleet setup/retrofit training
- Retrofit contractor referrals
- UL- and FM-listed assemblies available
Mule-Hide offers an extensive warranty program with several options for modular commercial projects including membrane warranties, standard system warranties and premium system warranties (certain restrictions may apply).
A Mule-Hide representative inspects all modular commercial projects for which a standard system warranty or a premium system warranty is requested prior to the issuance of the warranty. To be eligible for a system warranty (either standard or premium), the modular manufacturer or the modular dealer installing the system must become qualified as a Mule-Hide warranty eligible applicator.