What a winter! The calendar says spring, but there are still parts of the country where the calendar's validity is being questioned. It is always a good idea to assess any potential damage after a long hard winter. A brief roof walk in the spring can help identify budding issues before they become full-grown problems.
Things to look for in a spring inspection:
- Debris blocking drains, gutters, scuppers, or downspouts
- Missing drain strainers
- Loose flashings and metal counterflashings
- Punctures created by snow removal, falling ice, or other damage
- Open seams
- Loose or missing roof edge
- General membrane deterioration
Check out Mule-Hide's Maintenance & Repair offerings at mulehide.com or at any ABC Supply Co. location nationwide.