Pyro XL C
Modular > Decking
Mule-Hide's PYRO XL® Roof Deck Panel is designed for primary use as roof deck sheathing. It may be used in place of installations where a combination of a wood deck and gypsum cover board are used to obtain a fire rated roof assembly when used in conjunction with Mule-Hide's Acrylic Water Base Bonding Adhesive and EPDM membranes or Mule-Hide's WBBA 2000 water based adhesive and TPO membranes.
This product is discontinued
Find a Distributor
Features & Benefits
- Fire Resistance for a Class C Assembly
- Short lead times for Just in Time Delivery
- Save money on saw blades
- Lighter overall installed roof weight at 1.56 lbs/sq.
- Releases no fiberglass, no airborne glass fibers nor crystalline silica when cutting
- Provides a Class C assembly up to a 2:12 slope plus high wind uplift ratings