To learn about Beloit, WI, “Gateway to Wisconsin and Gem of the Rock River Valley”:
Mule-Hide Products Co., Inc., one of the most trusted names in low-slope roofing since 1985, is currently seeking a Controller to join the team in Beloit, WI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following.
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Manage and develop an accounting team to ensure all functions are completed in an efficient and timely manner including payroll, AP, AR, fixed assets, tax, general ledger reconciliations and closing of the books.
- Establish priorities and goals for the Accounting department and participate in strategic planning meetings.
- Advise and coordinate with management on recommended practices and procedures related to accounting.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide information for tax return preparation for sales/use tax, payroll, and income tax for both US and Canadian compliance.
- Special projects and ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree; Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting topics to all associate levels.
- Proficient with the Microsoft office Suite (including advanced Excel skills).
- Able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.
Mule-Hide Products offers a competitive wage as well as a great benefit package to eligible associates. Benefit options include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401(k) savings plan.
If you are seeking a new and exciting opportunity and have the required skills and experience, we may have just the position for you!
Click here to apply
Continued strong growth translates into Mule-Hide being on the lookout for enthusiastic Territory Managers for various territories servicing ABC Supply centers. Experience in the commercial roofing industry preferred. Responsible for relationships with distribution centers, warranty inspections, and training. 2-3 days per week travel required. We invest in our employees by providing technical training at our National Support Center.
You’ll enjoy working with our results oriented team. Competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401K.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or address below. Please no phone calls.
TERRITORY MANAGER POSITION
MULE-HIDE PRODUCTS CO., INC.
1195 Prince Hall Dr.
Beloit, WI 53511
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace